Our Net Zero Accelerator® digital platform houses a diverse range of powerful web and mobile applications across our expertise with one thing in common: they all deliver at least 50x improvement in cost, time and effort compared to conventional approaches that trap value and limit visibility; designed to add shareholder value, reduce risk and accelerate your net zero journeys.
Developers, funds, utilities, buyers/sellers of renewable energy projects –
- Levelised Cost of Electricity (LCOE) for offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV
- Levelised Cost of Heat (LCOH) – heat pumps, low – high grade heat generators, boilers, electric boilers
- Levelised Overall Cost of Hydrogen (LOCH) – hydrogen (various colours)
Companies looking to accelerate commercial understanding of projects across all of enterprise.
Often the commercial team has all the commercial knowledge of the project and other parts of the organisation continue to work in silos separate from the commercial implications of their actions.
Our simple to use Levelised Cost Applications (LCOX) allow all of enterprise participation in early project screening and allow non-commercial personnel to take a view on a project for opportunities and risk as well as developing commercial acumen across all of enterprise. This educational application could be purchased as part of a training budget as well as an innovation budget. These LCOX Applications may be used in conjunction with our Portfolio Digital Twin Applications such as Hybrid Renewables or our rapid Financial Modelling suite.
- Days to minutes
- Visible prioritisation of projects and visual clarity of key techno-commercial-ESG KPIs
- Distributed ownership within your organisation allows for challenge and triangulation in decision making
- Compatible with other ITPEnergised NZA digital tools such as our portfolio digital twins
- Encrypted database, cybersecure, authentication measures
- Scalable solution with organisational growth
Download a PDF summary of the Levelised Cost Applications here and contact us for a demo at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting NZA50X.