SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE
Global Sustainable Development Goals provide a "blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all". We have unparalleled experience providing energy and climate change consulting on small to large scale development projects, in more than 150 countries around the world.
We deliver a range of strategy, policy, technical and environmental support services to the international development and donor community as well as private sector operating in renewable energy and climate change. Our services range from project origination, feasibility through to services during design, construction and operation.
Our clients range from multilateral agencies such as the World Bank Group and the United Nations, through to governments, industrial multinationals, renewable energy project developers, private equity firms, technology companies and investors.
- Strategy and reporting including development of Theories of Change and Climate Vulnerability, Resilience and Adaptive Capacity Assessments and Risk Assessments, Government policy and strategy development.
- Programme management including design, implementation, review and KPI setting.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Capacity building and training.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) including gender assessments.
- Technical project design and feasibility, including technical due diligence.
ITPEnergised provided planning and environmental support to Skyrora Ltd, who are looking to construct a rocket engine test facility in Midlothian. Read more...
ITPEnergised delivered an Environmental Due Diligence assessment of the 4 North Cat A office property in Edinburgh. Read more...